Arizona Pool Fence Safety Nets offer unobstructed views for your backyard pools, spas, ponds or water features. The pool nets are designed to keep your kids out of the water and preserve the space of your backyard.
Arizona Pool Fence Safety Nets are A.S.T.M compliant and are proven to provide your child’s safety around pools.
Features and Benefits of Pool Nets
- Arizona Pool Fence pool nets meet strict ASTM safety codes
- Custom-shaped to fit any water feature or pool configuration
- Recessed, Flush Mount Pool Net anchors gives you both strength and style
- Arizona Pool Fence only uses the highest quality tested materials and systems available in today’s market. Our Arizona Pool Fence Safety Nets are proven durable, even in the most extreme conditions that we have in Arizona
- Our UV inhibitors provide safety from fading, shrinkage and deterioration of our pool nets
- Arizona Pool Fence net tension system can be adjusted from tight to very tight
- Portable roller storage available
- Stainless steel pulley system
How it works
The Arizona Pool Fence Pool Safety Net is specifically designed as a barrier to help protect children from swimming pools, spas, ponds and other water features. Arizona Pool Fence Safety Nets are stretched over your pool, spa, pond or water feature and are anchored to flush mounted fasteners.
Every Arizona Pool Fence Safety Net is custom-shaped for your exact needs and installed by our professional pool net installers. Once the Arizona Pool Fence Safety Net is installed and/or properly placed back on by the consumer, you can rest assure that your child will be safe and unable to make their way into the water. To take off the Arizona Pool Fence Safety Net, you simply release the tension by using the ratchet and pulley system to remove the pool net. This is otherwise known as the central tensioning system or CTS. The removal of an Arizona Pool Fence Safety Net usually take 3-5 minutes for most average sized pools. To place the Arizona Pool Fence Safety Net back on usually takes 5-10 minutes for average size pools. Arizona Pool Fence always recommends to place your pool net back on once you’re finished swimming or if adult supervision is not present.