Experience matters when it comes to pool safety. We have done over 15,000 installations since 2001. Let our team provide you with peace of mind and a quality installation.
We are code compliant experts. We also install and repair self-closing door systems.
- Our mesh pool fence is the highest quality on the market
- Experienced, professional installers
- Our pricing is affordable, and we beat any written estimate
- We can install on any surface and follow any pool configuration
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, ROC#203777
- Serving greater Phoenix and the entire Valley
The team at Arizona Pool Fence dedicates themselves to bringing you the best in pool safety. While nothing can take the place of constant adult supervision, statistics have shown time and time again that without additional protective measures, tragedy can and does occur, all too frequently. Our goal is to ensure that you are 100% satisfied, and we achieve this by taking pride in our work.
Tim and Gina Maloney are the owners of Arizona Pool Fence. Tim is a retired Phoenix firefighter of 25 years.
Arizona Pool Fence is not a franchise. We are a Phoenix-based, family-owned and operated business for over 15 years in the Valley. We manufacture many of our products locally, which gives us the leading edge in the latest technology and allows us to offer very competitive pricing. We are a reputable Phoenix business with over 15,000 fence installations Valley-wide.
Expertise chose Arizona Pool Fence as one of the Best Fence Companies in Phoenix in 2019.
We construct our mesh pool fence from the most durable UV coated nylon mesh available, which provides a safe, transparent, and climb proof barrier for young children and pets. Our mesh fence installations are primarily around pools, spas, ponds, and lakefronts. Our mesh fencing works on a tension based system, and we install it in 15-foot sections with poles placed at 36″ intervals. The mesh fence is easy to remove and simple to re-install (as long as proper maintenance is maintained).
Our mesh pool fences are available in four or five feet heights for children and two or three-foot heights for pets. It's available in three different colors, black, brown, and our most popular desert sand. We install self-closing key lockable entry gates that use the finest Magna Latch components. Like our mesh fencing, our gates are also removable.
- Drowning is the FIRST leading cause of death in children under the age of 15.
- More than half of all drowning incidents occur in backyard swimming pools or spas that do not have proper pool covers or pool fences.
- The majority of drowning incidents occur while the child's supervisor assumed the child was safely indoors.